Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 July 2015

HEADACHE




Oh no!!!! As you can tell from the picture above I am feeling less than 'Ladylike'. How did this happen I hear you all saying.....................................

Well I had decided that I wasn't going to stay at Dame Didi's last night and that I would not be going to Scarbados today, having had two very alcohol fuelled and fun packed weekends previously I did not want to start the week feeling as groggy and tired as I have done the last two Mondays. So the plan was to stay at home and do 'stuff'.
Well I was busy lying on the sofa with my eyes closed, doing 'stuff' yesterday afternoon when my sister tipped up on the drive!!!.

So we decided to go out to the local pub and have 'rubbish' dinner. Off we toddled and had burger and chips!.
By the time we got back to Chateau de Champions it was decided that the Dame would stay over and we would spend the evening watching French films.............................and polishing off as much Pimms as we could...................hence not feeling too perky this morning.

However I am about to make scrambled eggs so that should be kill or cure!!



And then there is the little matter of the Test match, Captain Cook tried to save a sinking ship before being bowled out on 96. Stokes came in and did his quick fire hitting act and was out on 87. The runs were creeping up but the Aussies were plotting the demise of England and had them all for 312. which was an amazing total considering.

Australia went into bat and stood on 108 overnight.

Today sees the start of county matches as my Tykes take on Worcestershire at Scarbella  and Hampshire ( former besty home county in the south) take on Durham ( former besty home county).

I am sad that I am not going to be cheering my crazy orange curly head off for My Tykes, but  unusually for me I am doing the sensible thing.

right got to go and feed Dame Didi before she heads off over to the North Yorkshire coast!


#COYT

No comments :