Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 July 2015

It's the best F(ryan)day today



Yippooooooooo it is F(ryan)day and I am off straight from work to sort out the Dame ready for heading off to Oxford for a fun  packed weekend  ( and a bit of sober family business). Dread to think what will happen in the normally quiet countryside of Oxfordshire this time!!!

Things were going OK in Super swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday  apart from the extreme heat ( we have everything in extremes, cold, heat, swearing, the only thing that is not happening in extremes is drawing!). I sorted out the Kiki car ready for her return from cruising in the Baltic and then settled myself down to a bit of T20 cricket. a blissful eveningin the chateau you would think and then......

recently in my life I have made a some changes, these are to benefit me and also to make my life a little easier. However after having ( I thought) removed a toxic friend from my life she has been rearing her head in any way shape or form that she can.
After her little written rant at me yesterday I am happy to say that I for one feel so much better that she has got it all off her chest. It makes me realise what a lovely life I have ( it may not appear that way all the time), as someone is very envious of the way that I live it!.

Yesterday was also the 3 rd birthday of Tales from the Boundary,  and look how far this blog has come.

Tonight my Tykey Vikings are in action in Manchester against arch rivals Lancashire. As you know I am less bothered about my boys in T20 as I think that they need to concentrate on the county championship, but tonight..................... well go and flipping well stuff those Lancashire boys!

Meanwhile Former besty home county of Durhams's Ben Stokes has been telling the press that Australia are not an 'invincible force'. Well that's kiss of death to the England Ashes chances!!!!................

I have preset record for the T20 match tonight as I don't want to miss seeing my boys in action and also recorded Sundays clash between Worcester and Durham. this is purely for the purpose of watching Jack Shantry's strange bowling action........................................

And now I am off to throw my smalls in a bag and get myself in the shower and out the door in the shortest time possible, ooohhhhhh and I have to go and get petrol too!!!!

its all go for me this morning. and for the rest of the weekend it seems.




No comments :