Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 July 2015

It's Tueday, nothing else to say really



Yes it is Tuesday and another day in Super Swanky ( boys are manky) Lady Lainey office. I was so busy doing 'stuff' yesterday that it was nearly home time before I spied this little beauty ( see pic).......................Oh my dog that is the Cricnic basket of my dreams, it is BEAUTIFUL and I loves it, however as the cricket boys are not quite trained they get food in plastic containers and mainly plastic cutlery! So I will continue to pack everything up in  'tupperware'.

I can but dream.

Now I know that I am not dreaming that there is cricket tonight and my Tykes are taking on  Worcestershire, oh yes it could be the night of Commando Boy! and if not then I will hop over to Scarbella on Sunday to see if CB is on duty,. So I will be racing home tonight as it all starts at 6pm. I have already organised dinner and woe betide anyone who rings me when the cricket is on. ( 10-1 odds on Kiki calling).

Yesterday was a day of peace and calm in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, I was up to my eye balls in work and also took a call with the offer of a new job. Hmmmmm decision, decisions. Lots to think about on that one.

I am having a spot of bother with my nails which normally grow at a rate of knots, however they are not  doing this at the moment and worse still they are shorter than they have been in years. I am hoping that they have a little growth spurt soon. I feel sort of 'bare' without them.

Finally today is a 'biggy' in the chateau as it is Bastille Day, or ' La Fete Nationale' as we call it back home. Yes as well as  watching cricket tonight, my dinner will be very 'French' although please note no frogs or snails will have been added to the ingredients.I will not be partaking of any 'vin' as it is a school night.

Vive La France!!!!!


Oh well its that time again..................................best go and shout at boys, drink copious amounts of  Rooibos and look pretty for 7 hours.

No comments :