Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 July 2015

nearer to the weekend







......and I am gearing myself up for seeing my beloved Tykes on Sunday, I am hoping that the weather improves dramatically by then. Oh dear how very British of me............talking about the weather!.

Today my boys are in 'Larndan' which is 'darn sarf' as they are hosted by Surrey in a one day match.

#COYT

I will be checking up on you all through the day.


Today also see the start of the 3rd Ashes test at Edgbaston. Everyone is looking to the 'new' England line up. Well it will all be starting at 11.00am.

yesterday it was announced that Clive Rice the former Notts and South African all rounder had very sadly passed away...........................and off course 'he who must not be named in the blog' was spouting off about Clive being a 'father figure' to him......................blah blah blah.......................great chance to get in print and on air. And yes I know that some of you think that I am harsh but this man has no allegiance to any one or any thing apart from himself.


things are gradually moving in the Chateau, as hopefully tonight some more of the larger items that I have sold wend their way to a new home.

things are moving in the right direction here and I for one am jolly glad about it, I need to make some space.

And now I am wending my way to super swanky Lady Lainey office, which is not a happy place at the moment.

I however will try to rise above all of that today and listen to the test match.

short one today but I'll be back tomorrow.

Thought for the day

For every dark night
there is a blighter day


No comments :