Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 August 2015

We have WiFi!!!!!!!



Yeah we have WiFi and I am finally typing this on't  l'ordinator ( that's computer if you are English).

Yesterday , I Lady Lainey, was full on from the moment that I got up. I had to head off to do some important 'stuff' in the morning and then I went back to the office, where I worked through all the build up left by the 'boys' in the two days that I had been away.
then home to wait for 'Paul the WiFi' man who fixed my problem in two minutes. Then I headed out into the extensive grounds of the Chateau and did a tad more digging. yes it was all go for me.

Then I sat down to watch cricket......................and yes it was late, infact it was dark outside. Durham were down at Trent Bridge and Notts had gone into bat, building up runs before rain came down and hardly let up until late. A reduced over rate was put in place via the Jack and aVera ( Duckworht/Lewis). Notts hit 170-4.
Durham the champions were set 193 to win, but sadly they fell 49 runs short and  will not be lifting any silverware this season!.

Well done to Notts and lets hope that Luke fletcher gets a look out onto the field soon.

My Tykes woke up in Hove yesterday and then had a little drive to Chelmsford  were they were getting 'acclimatised' ahead of their semi final tomorrow.


ooohh its all going off now!

I am looking to see if I can get a day off 'just in case' they get to the Semi's which they will play at home! If they do I bet they are up against Hampshire!!!!!

I have arranged to got to Dame Didi's on Saturday and then remembered that it is 'Finals Day'!! So I will have to record everything especially the mascot race which is the hi light of my T20  viewing.
Then I need to get organised to go to  Headingley, where have put the final touches to my 'big surprise' and am going to watch Tykes v Worzels.

However I have a lot to do before then and so I guess I need to hot foot it to Ladylaineyworkville now and get on with things.

It will soon be the weekend!

Have a great Wednesday!





No comments :