Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 September 2015

CHAMPIONS






Well, we had known this since Wednesday afternoon, but My Tykes' finally got the chance to get their hands on the trophy late yesterday afternoon...................................however I have to say that they did lose to Middlesex. Which will have made  'El Presidenti' Harry Latchman smile.

It did break their unbeaten run this season but I can live with that.

More importantly, Captain Gale, got the chance to to step up and collect the trophy. A great moment and as I watched it, I have to say that I had a tear in my eye ( I actually full out blubbed). A great moment for him, and well deserved.

And then as they all got stuck into the champers, so did I  and by midnight, I was sound asleep on the sofa and  woke up after 2am with the weekly copy of The Newton News ( local rag which highlights the great town of Newton Aycliffe!!), stuck to my cheek!!!!!  Very fetching!!

I am sure 'my boys' were still partying as I dragged myself into bed.

This morning I am feeling a little delicate and am typing this from my bed. Yes I am still in it and not stripping it bare to throw into the washing machine.

My head is a little 'bangy' so I am taking it steady, which I doubt any of  those Tykes did.

I need to take some tablets and 'Lady up'.

I have power tools and I am going to use them!!!

Yes more DIY at the Chateau, well the 'Boot Room' blind is not going to put itself up!!.........


Its a short one today but what more is there to say


CHAMPIONS!!!

No comments :