Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Yorkland!!!!!






                                                              'My Boys'




Well the team  for the trip to the UAE was named yesterday and its only flipping half Yorkshire ( well nearly)!!! 'My boys' get everywhere!.
 Root, Plunkett, Rashid, Bairstow and for ODI's and T20 we will be getting a bit of Willey.

Surrey's Zafar Ansari  had his name drawn out of the hat too, and then only hours later ended up in hospital having injured his hand ( dislocated thumb). Not looking good for him.

Sadly there was no call up for Adam Lyth and Gary Ballance, but I am sure that their time will come again.


My Tykes were not having such a top day  down in  former stomping ground on the south coast. Yes the weather in Southampton was poo ( serious meteorological term), and play was delayed.Then former besty county in the south Hampshire only flipping well racked up 400 runs!!!!! What the blinking heck was going on there!
It didn't get any better when  My Boys went into bat, poor little Lythy was out for a duck.His day was not getting any better. Oh it was all going downhill very quickly.
Bad light ended play and my boys were on 82-4.
Hampshire need a win and I need rain so that my boys  do not lose another match!.

Well other news is that Ashwell Prince has announced his retirement  ( again). I am off down to  Ladbrokes this  morning to put £10 on him coming out of retirement before Christmas.

And Monty Panesar has been released by Essex.

I am wishing that we could release Trill Boy!!!!!! he is fair getting on my nerves and short of chaining him to his chair, taping up his mouth and putting blinkers on him, I am not sure how to get him to sit at his desk and do some work.
I sound like the School Mistress!!!!
Now I know that you all must think that he is some 'YTS' boy that we have in the office. However he is not, he is knocking 40 and should know better.

So I am off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and just know that there will be lots of shouting and not much nail filing or looking pretty ( apart from pretty cross!!!)

 I hope you all have a good day most especially My Tykes.

#strongunit
#champions
#yorkshireyorkshireyorkshire








No comments :