Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 October 2015

My new friend Eric




I have a new friend
Eric is his name
I fear my life on Twitter 
 May never be the same



His chat is very witty
And he likes to dress up too
He spends some time with horses
I bet he walks in poo


He like sausages and treats
he gets them if he's good
I bet that's nearly all the time
And he'd pinch them if he could!!


He says he's getting some Speedos
To go swimming in the sea
I seen him in his shower cap 
And his 'camoflagery'



So that's my new friend Eric
Sometimes sleek and sometimes hairier
But what else would you expect  
From a gorgeous Border Terrier





**************************************


Meanwhile over on Sky England are  Pakistan and as I predicted last Friday Steven Finn is not fit to play!!!!

Have a great Tuesday!




No comments :