Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 October 2015

what to do????



well it was a busy day yesterday after a bit of a fun filled Friday night, which saw Black Knight of the Ferrari making himself a cup of coffee, seeing himself out and posting the keys through the door, I was snoring my orange curly head off in bed, having had one sherry shandy too many!!!

When I got up I set too with the jobs in hand, washing and more washing, and some shopping, and finally getting round to sorting out cheaper phone and broadband as well as negotiating another deal on my Sky contract. yes it was busy busy.
Things I didn't get round to doing included, giving the lawns their last cut and doing some more digging. Tennis elbow is not playing a fair game and I would just like some relief from it so that I can get these little jobs finished.

Jobs are being done still around the counties as Leicestershire part ways with Dan Redfern and Andrea Agathangelou. Both had joined the club in the 2015 season. Agathangelou scored 42 against Essex helping the side to their first championship win in three years!

Ben Foakes has signed a contract keeping him at Surrey until 2018, so lots more of his super big smile next season.

Derbyshire has got Matt Critchley to sign with them for another two years. The 19 year old All Rounder had a good season and became the youngest Derbyshire player to  score a century when he hit 137 Not Out in May.

And tomorrow sees the  start of England against Pakistan A in UAE.

And now???/

Well I am going to do some more washing and then prepare lunch as Janey is coming over...............better get a wriggle on !!!





No comments :