Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 November 2015

Ahhhh it's F(ryan)day




And so we are back at F(ryan)day and the weeks are slipping away very quickly, before I chuffing well know I, it will be time to get the Xmas decorations out of the garage, look at them and then put them back in the garage for another year.
Maybe this year I will feel like putting them up???? Not sure yet we will have to wait and see.

Yesterday saw the naming of The South Africa Tour Squad, oh my dog did Twitter go into meltdown, when they said that Ian Bell was not in the side, yes the oldest Bell joke in the world did the rounds.

Bell himself took to Twitter to say that he was 'gutted' and had been working hard to wards the tour. Just a shame that he hadn't worked so hard on the last few test appearances.
I do think that for a professional sportsman, it is hardly professional to 'whinge' on social media. #justsaying


And of course it was reason enough for 'HWMNBNITB' to rear his ugly head again saying that he couldn't understand why Bell was dropped. Is this ego for real!!! I suppose though he did this to get his name back  in print and help to publicise that he had a show on ITV.
Not that I would watch it.
Rather poke sticks in my eyes.


No Adil Rashid, and then rumours circulated that he is off to BBL, and possibly even Adelaide Strikers!! Well now!!!
No Liam Plunkett either but strangely Gary Balance got a recall......................... not too sure on that, hope that I eat my words.

Today England are hoping to wrap up the ODI series with a win.
I will be tuning in.
And tonight The Dame is coming over to the Chateau as tomorrow is the Church Christmas fair and we are off to do our 'thing'

Now I am off to do my other 'boss' thing.

Have a great F(ryan)day.





No comments :