Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 November 2015

Headache



Oh my head, a night down at Darlington Cricket clubs  1st beer festival seemed like a good idea, this morning however it is a different matter.Francesca and I had a brilliant time and really enjoyed ourselves.

I did however sleep through the 2nd day of the  Australia v New Zealia at 3am, and so I am busy trying to catch up ( which will include more catching up this afternoon through shut eyes on the sofa).
After my 'baggy greens' bowled NZ out for 202 they were themselves bowled out for 224, New zealia are now 22 without loss.

come on my boys!

England had a bit of 'tip and run' last night as the 2nd T20 match took place. :Lots of speculation re the team which to be honest in my eyes only Plunkett stood out.with 3-33.
They won by 3 runs which must have made for some match. I will not be watching it though.

The jury in the Chris Cairns trial have been sent home for the weekend, having been 'out; since Wednesday. They either cannot really make their minds up or the food that is being provided is that good that they are trying to hang it out for a bit longer.


India won overall in the series against South Africa, which is a shame for the lads, as their next opponents are England who at the moment think that they are invincible. Only time will tell.

I have washing in and  despite several pints of 'Sneklifter' ( or shirt lifter as Franny was calling it by the end of the night), plus a few pints of 'Dogs Bollock' I was still able to operate the dishwasher last night, however it does need emptying this morning. ( OMG I have to bend down!!!!)

I also have to go to Homebase and the post office and the shops and.........................well I think that a lie down is in order now!

Until tomorrow when I hope that I will be feeling a little more 'Ladylike'.


No comments :