Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 November 2015

Monday again




Yes it is Monday again and I have now seen the back of another weekend. Yesterday was full on busy I went to see the laying of the wreaths at the church and had a little tear, then it was Homebase, Sainsburys, Morrisons and home to finish the staircase and landing, ending with the 'grand' putting up of the new curtains.

Then it was time to sit down and realise that the weekend is over and I am back in Super Swanky lady Lainey office ............................blurghhh not a pleasant thought.

However now that I have got the decorating bug again I can see that there are going to be a lot of changes in the Chateau before Xmas.
new kitchen worktops for starters!!! if I can find the ones that I want.

Great news from The Gabba, Australia put on a great show and bowled out New Zealia for 295, winning by 208 runs.
A great show of class from the antipodeans.
That made my morning I can tell you!.

Meanwhile England won a match, yes they did!! In there warm up match in the run up to their ODI's they beat Hong Kong, yes there is a match that will go down in history!!!!
If Hong Kong had won I think that there would have been some serious doubts about the England team!!!.

Hacks are now touting 'he, who must not be named in the blog' as  a 'Twenty 20 Globetrotter'. Not what I would call him.


Ode to 'The Problem Child'

I am 'he who must not be named in the blog'
For lots of money the cricket ball I will slog
Fame and fortune I hanker
Some people call me a w****r silly boy
News headlines I like to hog.



Happy Monday 


No comments :