Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 November 2015

The Glamazon is on the rise



yes I think that I am finally getting back to my  'glamazon' self. Its been weeks since I have felt like 'myself' having been dogged with the dreaded  tennis elbow, for over 7 weeks now, the constant pain has really dragged me down. So to be hit with a hideous cold ( which normally wouldn't bother me) was the final straw and I  just succumbed to feeling very sorry for myself.

However I have been having some treatment for my elbow which also includes  some weight lifting for me, to be honest the heaviest weight I usually lift is my handbag ( and that is the weight of a small child as it can trigger the seat belt sensor in a car). I want to say that I feel better....................well I feel a bit more like 'me' and tonight after my session I am off to the steam room.

A session in the steam room is what is order for some of the England team as so far this morning ( 6.20) they have lost Root,Taylor, and Bairstow!!!!
I fear that by the time I have arrived at Super swanky Lady Lainey office it will all be over.
I had the Australia v New Zealand match on through the night but only heard it really from 4.45am!!!

Oh dear quick update Patel has just gone LBW and that's 4 out in less than 30 minutes!!! I am thinking that the team have sunbathing on their minds which by the look of it will be happening sooner rather than later.

England have done a ........................well an England!.

Right, back to Australia who seem to be doing far better, where Warner put on  163 before being bowled. The score is currently 336-2

And the match that I am recording is the India v South Africa match  which I haven't even peeped at the score yet.

Flipping cricket it is like buses......................wait for one they all come along at once.
I have to say I wanted to watch the South African T20 match last night and then realised that 'he who must not be named in the blog' was playing and I couldn't bear to watch.

I am now about to pack my gym bag and head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office.

And I am 14 working hours away from the weekend!!! Wooooohooooooooo!!!!!!

http:/uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LaineyRobinson








No comments :