Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Half day Tuesday



Well it is only half a day at work today and I m super flipping excited. Then I can go home and chill out with PH who as you can see  is already getting himself all tarted up ready for Christmas.

Yesterday just got better ( after the Jonny Bairstow mummy incident). My other boys, The Adelaide Strikers, only flipping won again, 2 out of 2, Adil Rashid again in the wickets and hitting the winning run.

Go ADILAIDE!!!!!

The boys have a little break now until the 28th December when I will be glued to the TV after a work out at the gym.

Then another match on New Years Eve which means that I will be  doing very little over the Christmas break but gym and cricket...................................well that sort of makes for a perfect holiday.

I took out the last of the gifts yesterday and went off to see Auntie Norma. She is the most unbelievable woman I know, her outlook on life is amazing and her strength of faith leaves me in wonder. she is also hysterically funny and I always leave her house in very high spirits and this is nothing to do with drink. she is a truly amazing and Christian woman.

The really good news is that as yesterday was the shortest day.........................its all on the turn now and the cricket season is ever nearer. Everything will slowly be getting lighter and by the time I go back to Super swanky Lady Lainey office in the New Year I might be starting to see a tiny difference.

Over in South Africa, little Joey Root hit 117 with England leading by 243 runs on the last day of the match............................all stations go for the first test.

The Pakistan Super League ( T20 to you and I)  named the players that would be given an outing and yes the cricket whore mercenary, He who must not be named in the blog, got himself picked.
Well it keeps him out of England for a bit longer.

News from New Zealia is that Brendon McCullum is set to retire from international cricket in February.This leaves tiny Tyke Kane Williamson to captain New Zealia in the World T20 starting in March.

it's a bit of a short one today as I am flipping demob happy, I cannot wait for noon, I will be running to the Lady Lainey limo like a child hearing the end of school bell!!!!

Wooohooooo I am so close to my Christmas holidays I can almost touch them.




No comments :