Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 December 2015

The season is nearer


The fixtures came out at 9am yesterday and I was so super excited especially as I now know that I will be sunning it up at Scarbella with El Presidenti and the First Lady of Middlesex, yes indeedy doody the match is at the seaside.That should be a fun few days!

The Headingley Lodge were their usual efficient self and  I am now sorted for the season, and I am having an evening with Sophie Brown, when PH will be reunited with his cousin LL, as Notts Outlaws take on Yorkshire Vikings.

Now that should be a night and a half!!!.

It's getting closer............................

There is no cricket on at the moment and so last night after having been up at 3am for the last two mornings due to just waking up and not being able to get back to sleep, I headed off to bed at 8.30pm. I tried to read my book but couldn't keep my eyes open so put the light out and went to sleep.
I woke up at 5.55am this morning.

Am I ready to face the day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office? well after a mug of Macha green tea I hope so.

Lots to do,I have started to post out cards and pressies after being bombarded with them at the funeral on Tuesday.

I even have the Christmas tree out of the garage!!

I might even get it put up this weekend!

Right I am off to get myself ready.

See you tomorrow!

No comments :