Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 January 2016

Day Two in Temperance Towers

yes its a good morning from the alcohol free zone that is Temperance Towers. Day 2 dawns and I am bright eyed and bushy haired, after another record amount of sleep.
Having slept on and off most of yesterday and missing my lunch appointment, I then toddled off to 'mon lit' at about 9.30pm and slept until 7am.

Typical when my sleep patterns get to somewhere like normal just in time for the grand return to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office next week!!!

Anyhooooo today marks the start of the second test between South Africa and England.
Yes it is time for the South Africans to fight back at Northlands in Cape Town.

I have to nip out to see besty friend Duchess Debbie  around 9am but then straight back to settle in for the rest of the day.

James Anderson is set to return , which means that another bowler can go onto the injury list ( I think that they take it in turns).
South Africa lose the lovely Dale Steyn through the injury that he picked up in the first test ,  rumour is that he will be serving drinks tomorrow to my friend Sophie ( hahahaha she would die if he did!!!).

Over in Glamorgan there is a bit of a shake up happening as coach Toby Radford leaves.
Radford joined 'Glam Cricket' in October 2013 after leaving his post of batting coach to the West Indies.
 His contract had not ended with the club.( never a good sign)
Robert Croft will step into his shoes for the pre season training.

Hmmmmm not looking too glam at 'Glam'.

Right well the cricket is about to start and I have to head out to meet my friend.

Have a super day and if you haven't already.

please try to make a donation for my 'Dry January' challenge at







No comments :