Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 January 2016

Happy Birthday to Ryan



Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday your Royal Ryanness,
And you are 38 too!!!


Yes indeed he is 38 today.

that's a lot of candles on your cake Ryan so I would suggest that you stick to 21 just like me!

Ryan is off to play in The UAE soon for the Libra Legends in the MCL tournament.

Here's to a very happy birthday and a very successful time overseas.

And also to 740 FC wickets this season ( that's the overall total I predict, not the amount he has to take).

Well here in the icy wastes of the North East of Blighty we had snow yesterday.........................and I was wearing stilettos, first time in weeks my feet had been out of boots or Hunters and it flipping well snows!

 Bambi on ice had nothing on me, although I can say that Jane Torvil can be safe in the knowledge that I am no where close to taking her crown
.

New office boy Tommy Gun seems to be settling in fine, although Trill Boy is playing up like a the class idiot.
I suspect that a 24 year old watching a 40 year old behave in this way must be wondering 'WTF'. However it is  F(ryan)day and that means I am 7 working ( well fling my nails and looking pretty) hours away from two days of..........................housework and the joy that this will entail.

oh yes and it was the first day of the 2nd test yesterday. ans there was all sorts of malarkey going on.
South Africa were in a bit of a tizzy as Quinton de Kock twisted his knee at home on the eve of the match ( too much grog?) and SA had to fly in a replacement.

England went into field and SA closed the day on 267-7.

I have to get a move on and head off to the 'orifice' , so must remember to pack my radio ( office radio only picks up radio Luxembourg and Caroline its that old!).

Have a great day
And Ryan don't eat too much cake!







No comments :