Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 January 2016

How is it Monday again?



It is Monday again, and I have no idea where the weekend went!!
well yes I do really, but that does not make up for the fact that I am not looking forward to another week in Super swanky Lady Lainey office.

yesterday saw the Big bash come to a close and although my beloved Strikers were not in the final, I donned my 'Sydney Thunder' hat and hoped that they would win.

Melbourne stars batted first and of course there was only one man playing on the team. Yes, 'he who must not be name in the blog' decided that he was going to win the match and the whole flipping tournament!.
Setting The Thunder 177 to win I was on the edge of my seat.

The odd thing about this final was that it had Hussey's on both side, the Hussey brothers were playing on opposing teams. This would be the last outing for Michael Hussey.

Long story short it went down to the last over and The thunder were victorious, which made I, Lady Lainey whoop with joy as it finally took the smug look off the face of HWMNBNITB.

Other news was that Adil Rashid got runner up as player of the tournament...............surely an England call up?

However the follically enhanced Michael Vaughan, part of the 'Kevvi Krush Krew' was bleating on about how KP should be looked at by the England team again..................................

Well my thoughts on this are well documented. NO , NO  and thrice NO!!!!!

And talking England, they have done what they do best, yes they have been resting on the laurels too early and South Africa look as if they may pull the test in their favour and save face.

Ah so much to say and so little time to type it all out, so as the saying goes, 'least said, soonest mended'!!

Well guess I had best set off to the office as those O & M manuals will not do themselves.

Its the start of my last week in my 'Dry January' challenge and I still very much on track. In fact the truth is that I will be unable to have a drink until a week on Friday...............if I even have one then.

If you would like to donate you can find all the details on my Justgiving page.




And this is another landmark day as this is the 1300 blog.

Well I never saw this happening 1299 blogs ago!!!!







No comments :