Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 January 2016

It's blue Thursday



Well it is semi finals day today and 'My Strikers' are in action against Sydney Thunder, who are captained by Mike Hussey, the man whose shirt I always wanted to wear!!!

I am heading off to the office decked out in blue, yes even my undergarments, this took a lot of thinking out last night and the dressing room looks like a tornado has hit it, I hope the cleaning fairies have sorted it when I get home or it may have to stay like that until the weekend.

anyhoo as you can guess I am alternating between being highly excited and feeling terribly sick.

Not sure of the team but I am certain that Top Tyke Adil will be in there and hoping to see Greg Wise get another crack at the bowling.

It's been a great BBL season for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, I just wish that I could have been at home to watch The Strikers matches instead of trying to keep up in Twitter.

Thunder have an injury doubt with Jacques Kallis.........................best be sportsmanlike and hope that it is not serious!!!!

I am keeping up on news of Liam Plunkett who got the chance to be with the England team ( again) but now he also appears to have an injury!!!

What the 'Donald Duck' is going on?
How can he have been selected and then there be an injury doubt!!

Injury is something that I am more than aware of as my elbow continues to hurt, however a course at the gym should see me right....................however the persistent tiredness is another mater, no matter how early I go to bed i wake up feeling more tired than when I trotted off up the wooden hill!

Tiredness or not I have to head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and  get ready for the semi final.

so as I sign off I hope that you will all be cheering on the boys in blue.

#coys
#gostrikers









No comments :