Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 January 2016

It's F(ryan)day



It is indeed F(ryan)day and it is with a very heavy heart that I tell those of you who do not already know that , my beloved strikers lost their semi finals match.
As I have been reliably informed it is not life or death............................but it is cricket.
I am gutted for the boys and for coach, however they will return a much stronger side next season. Look what happened at Yorkshire when Gillespie the Gallant took over!!!

Over in South Africa England are in action again this weekend, the lovely Abraham Benjamin looks to be whipping the SA boys and the SA cricket loving public into a frenzy and lets hope that it shows on the field.


The domestic season is getting ever closer and it was announced yesterday that 'the man with no lips' will be taking over the captaincy at Warwickshire.
this had little impact on my day except when I read his tweet about the captaincy taking second place to his desire to get back in the England team.

Yeah and good luck with that mate!!

Even Michael Vaughan the follically enhanced former England captain didn't think much of that statement, he must have been pulling his 'dolly hair' out in desperation.
To be honest this hell bent desire to get back into the team when you are past your sell by date  is nothing new, take Jonny Trott. And look how that ended!

To the man with no lips I give a word of advice.
Concentrate on the County side and let the youngsters in the England squad show their worth!.

There will also be a fitness test on Liam Plunkett today.
my view, Tyke or not send him home and let him get fit and well.

goodness me I have been doing a lot of sorting out of cricket this morning!!

I am obviously preparing for when I am 'Queen of the ECB'.

Other news, I am actually writing this at 3.30am in the morning due to having a dreadful nights sleep and deciding to get up and do something constructive.

So I am now signing off and crawling back under the duvet for a couple of hours.

Hope I don't sleep in!!

See ya!!










No comments :