Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 January 2016

OH JOY!!



Mon dieu!!! Zuts alors.....................after struggling to get over the fact that my Strikers would not be in a final this year, the papers and the 'tinterweb' is full of news of the actual finalists.

Oh yes and one of the teams has only one player!! And he was the only player, the player that single handedly steered the team to the BBL final

Well you know who I am referring to................it is only 'He who must not be named in the blog'.

He is a good player but he plays for a team ( although we all know he only plays for himself).

So the final tomorrow is between The Stars and Thunder.

Will I be watching???

Well I just might.

I watched  Gillespie the Gallant as he faced the press  yesterday.

He spoke with great  pride about his team, he spoke passionately about what he had learnt from BBL, and mainly he was as humble as always.

A nicer man I honestly can say I have yet to meet ( he is equal to El Presidenti of Middx CCC Harry 'Tapas' Latchman).

England were in action and took a bit of a pasting from the South Africans as there were two centurions on day one.
However as is always the case....................after previously  hailing Jonny Bairstow as a hero, he was being  ripping him apart last night on 'The Verdict' and then this morning they were having a go on 'TMS'. and described him as not a good wicket keeping batsman.................................... I am  a tad cross about this!!!!

England have taken two quick wickets this morning and suddenly the  TMS team have them winning the match.


Well I have lots of things to do today which will include eating lovely food and wandering around aimlessly.

Hope that you all have a great Saturday,

I know that I will.




No comments :