Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 February 2016

29th February



Well its the 29th February the day when ladies can officially propose to their men.
Ahhh you lucky boys, now who will I choose?
Well sadly for me those that I would chose are already spoken for, so that means that I will not break my 'never get married again' rule.

I had a message from besty friend 'Black Knight of the Ferrari' who is 'down under' doing 'stuff'. He was reminding me not to ask him as he also has a rule that he is never getting married!. I told him he should think himself lucky if I did!

However back to today, it was with great sadness that I read, that my 'favourite Priest. Father Jack has passed away. Frank Kelly who played the drunken priest in my favourite programme ever 'Father Ted' announced in November that he was suffering from Parkinsons Disease.
He passed away yesterday.

Yesterday saw me return home to Chateau de Champions and get on with important things like washing and loading the dishwasher ( which seems to be all that I do). I also went to 'Narnia' ( the cupboard under he stairs) and cleared out some junk in  my attempt to empty the Chateau of everything that is no use to me now.
After taking three loads to the charity shop last week you would think that there was nothing left, sadly that is not the case!.

The clear out continues.

As does another week in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office so this is a very short one as I have to nip off now and start my working week.


Oh and The dame and I have a VIP invitation to the grand opening of the New Smoke BBQ restaurant in Glasgow in April!

That's chuffing brill news!


No comments :