Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 February 2016

And thats it!!





Yes indeedy, I ave completed my 'Dry January' challenge and  I am super smugly proud of myself!!!

I knew that I would do it as I had commited to raise money for charity, however I did not for one minute think that it would be as easy as it is.
I am now into February and I hope that I can get through this month on a very minimum mount of booze.

To everyone who sposored me, thank you so much, I am keeping my page open until Feb 15th and hope to raise some more money between now and then.

So yesterday involved a bit of everything, I nipped to the shops in Lady Laineyville to get some things for Dame Didi, I then set too and finished cutting back the bushes at the side of the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions ( yes we are back to out proper name).
I have hacked them back and hope that this will stop them growing and blocking the sun from shining on my Hortensias!!!
I tell you, when I get my hands on 'tools' there is no stopping me. I loved it when I got a sander, and then a drill and now a 'bow saw' is my favourite thing.
I think that I was meant to work with all these items, instead of the 'eedjits' that I am forced to share an office with!!
I may have tidied up the  bushes biut I now have a garden full of branches and I have just heard that we are about to be hit by another massive storm, apparently 'Henry' is on his way and judging by the sound of the wind out there I would say that he is already here.

 There is no crickety news worth a mention today and if I don't get anything interesting soon I will have to start making it up!!!!! ( now that would be interesting)
I did get a  phone call from the lovely ladies at The Headingley Lodge to confirm all my bookings for the season.
Everything is in order and I cannot wait too get back there in April.
3 days of R & R and cricket!!!!

And so now I am off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and begin the month of February.
And tonight my friend Lorraine is popping round, she is the mummy of Zena warrior Rottweiler, who unfortunately is not very warrior like at the moment and is quite poorly.

Well thats it for today.....................................

but the biggest news is that I DID 31 days alcohol free ( and it looks as if I will be drink free until Friday).







No comments :