Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 February 2016

Another day on the treadmill









And I don't mean at the gym either, just how I feel about life at the moment.
I appear to be the only one who had yet to take any holiday and have not had a sick day ( which I try never to do unless I am hospitalised).

Another few weeks and I will be taking a well deserved holiday and then  the whole excitement of the cricket season will be upon me and I will be getting ready to travel here there and flipping everywhere to see my Tykes.

Oh yes I love cricket and that is what makes me turn up at Super Swanky Lady Lainey  office everyday to earn some pennies to spend on tiaras and cricket. ( have to get my priorities right because I love tiaras more than anything).

The World T20 England team was announced yesterday and Liam Plunkett was omitted,a lot was said about his fitness, however Steve Finn was included so watch out for 'side strain', 'niggling hamstring', fractured eyelash' and  'broken finger nail' because you know its going to happen.'He who must not be named in the blog' was not named in the squad and took to twitter to mock the fact that Luke Wright was not in there. What a nasty piece of work he is.

I, for one will be glad when he hangs up his bat although as he finds it more lucrative to be a T20 cricket whore, let him just keep circling the globe and staying as far away from English soil as possible.

There is talk of a 'card' system for being trialled in club cricket. Well after Right Royal Hooligans record with cards of 'MCC' colours, in footy, I suggest that the rest of the cricket playing Robo clan keep it clean.

Shame they didn't introduce it at county level for such things as bat throwing, door slamming, extra loud swearing etc etc!!

Yesterday was a long day as travel plans were cut short at very short notice and meant that I, Lady Lainey was fast asleep by lunchtime...................after eating lunch that is. ( nothing comes between me and food).

Today is a busy one as I finish off tres important documents for super mahoosive build and can then return to the important jobs of filing my nails, drinking copious amounts of coffee whilst shouting at boys.

Oh well best hit the road.

Have a terrific Thursday.



.

No comments :