Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 February 2016

F(ryan)day and I am exhausted



Hello F(ryan)day, thank goodness you have arrived and just in time too I would say.

I am ready for two days when I can relax and take it easy as well as  take the weight off my overly bruised coccyx!
It has been a long and painful week which has not been helped by the total lack of communication between London HQ and Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, which has caused some very big headaches for me.

However two days to let it all wash over me.

In the crickety world, England are playing their first T20 match against South Africa this afternoon.
It starts after 4pm, so I should see some before I walk round to have dinner with besty friend Lorraine and Zena warrior Rottweiler.
As regular readers will know I do spells of 'Zena sitting' when Lorraine goes off on her travels, however Zena who is now knocking on a bit having hit 12 years old, has  been struck down with diabetes, so I have to learn how to give her the injections that she needs daily ready for my next duties.

Anyhoo I digress,

England play the first of two T20 matches and Captain Morgan has been saying how 'exciting' the team is........................................well we'll see how exciting they are this afternoon.

The MCC team to take on my Tykes in the UAE next month has been announced. As we already knew 'the man with no lips' will be Captaining the team. There are no real names of note in the squad, well nothing that registers on my radar,and I am hoping that my boys will 'roll them over' easily.

 I am gutted that I will not be in the UAE when the boys are there, but I will be at Headingley for the first  County Championship match of the season and that is much more important ( and colder).

Right I am 7 working hours away from the weekend, so best go and get it over and done with.

See yo all tomorrow.

No comments :