Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 February 2016

I am so ready for the weekend!!!






I really am tired and I can honestly say  I cannot wait for my holidays and its not long!

Well I tipped up at Super swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday morning only to be told that since last night a racing pigeon had been in the car park.
I asked all four 'boys' if they could go down and get the number from the ankle ring it was wearing ( and no it was on a curfew).
As the boys all looked at me in horror, even going to the extremes of pulling faces, I decided that if it needed doing I had best do it myself.

The poor thing must have been buffeted by the excessive winds and was just exhausted. I managed to pick him up and brought him in, placing him in an archiving box with some water and  crushed up Weetabix.
I phoned the Royal Pigeon Racing Association.
The lady was very helpful and after giving her the number on the ring, is was ascertained that the little chap was from Scotland.
The local RPRA secretary came out to collect him and make sure that he got home OK.
I had become quite attached to the little fella.............................


I seriously think that I need a pet of some description and think that maybe Goldfish will be the pet of choice.

Never a dull day in the Life of I Lady Lainey!!!!

After the excitement of the feathered friends I settled down to listen to the coverage of South Africa v England.
England went in to bat and posted a score of 399 with Jos Buttler hitting a century and Stokes hitting a half century. This caused all the hacks and 'sheeple' on Twitter to go into raptures and plagiarise each others tweets in a massive outpouring of love for the players.

South Africa went in and were going great guns , with deKock on 138 as rain came down and continued to spoil South Africa's fun.
Sadly they lost on the Jack and Vera  (D/L method) and then the hacks and 'sheeple' were in raptures and plagiarising other peoples Tweets.

My friend 'Fun Sophe' was most upset when she checked in at lunchtime only to see that James Taylor had been omitted from the team. When I saw the team list I  just thought 'face fits'!!

Oooohhh and I am off on another stadium tour at Headingley........yes I know that I know the layout like the back of my hand but it is an excuse for a day out in Leeds.

Right I am off to wash the orange afro as I cannot  do a thing with it .

Have a great day.



No comments :