Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 February 2016

So.......




this is how I looked this morning trying to get out of bed......except that my hair did not look as tidy!!!

After my heroics on Friday helping to push a car I am paying for it with a lot of pain, but it was worth it to help someone in distress.

I would like tojust thank all my friends for the offers of doing shopping etc over the past week, very kind!!

Yesterday was busy as I continued the 'cull' here in the chateau, I didn't take it to the charity shop a I thought that I would wait until I had finished the whole clear out and take it all in one go!. Although looking at the landing,which is now full of boxes, I think that it may take more than one journey.

Excitement was the name of the afternoon as I will soon be the ownerr of a new fridge, its a flipping all singing, all dancing one too, well it is super tall (like moi) and has a special rack in it for wine which in theory was the deciding factor!
Now I will no longer have to shift the milk along to fit in the wine or move the salad stuff out of the drawer to make way for champers. Oh yes it was the most excitement I have had in weeks!!

The pain in my back was nothing to the pain of watching England in their T20 match against South Africa from Friday, I already knew the score but the watching of the match was to say the least a 'pain in the bum'

I am getting myself in readiness for the match today and hope to get lots done before I settle down at 12.30pm to watch the series decider.
Do I have any predictions?
Well I predict that I may be asleep before the match finishes.

I had forgotten to mention yesterday that Yorkshire announced that they had signed Travis Head to replace Kane Williamson from July 18th.
good news for the boy who shone in the BBL for my Adelaide Strikers, however I was hoping for 'Big' Billy Stanlake!

Well lots to do and not a lot of time to do it in, well really plenty of time its just that I do everything at a snails pace at the moment.

So without further ado I am off to get sorted  before the cricket starts.

You can see how this house is run!






No comments :