Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wednesday





Well hello Wednesday, mid week and half way to the weekend.

I can only say that it is very much needed ( I cannot believe I am so tired).

Now, I had an interview all set up for yesterday late afternoon, however when I got to work, I received a call from the 'interviewer' asking if would could reschedule for lunch time as he needed to be elsewhere later in the afternoon.
I had no problem with this at all and headed off.
I will not name and shame the person or the company but let me say that I WOULD NEVER consider working for them.
The 'gentleman' in question spent the  10 minutes that I was in his company with his gaze firmly set south of my chin! ( I was not wearing anything low cut or tight either!)

I eventually  got up and told him that I did not feel the need to continue with the charade of an interview as it was obvious that his focus was not on my abilities.

So I can put that down to experience!

And I can move onto other ventures.....................


Today see the first ODI in South Africa, England will be looking for a series win here too..............................but I deel that South Africa may be on the rise.So it should be very interesting.
I will be listening.
More injurys in the England camp as Jason Roy has a back problem. Well send him home is my answer, lying around the pool in the sun will do him no good!!!!

Durham are apparently looking at South African bowler  Kagiso Rabada, which is interesting as they seem to have more bowlers than you can shake a stick at, but as many of them are crocked a lot of the time  I can see their reasoning,

Aaron Finch has changed sides and headed out to Surrey, which should make me a tad cross but to be honest I feel that he never lived up to the hype that surrounded him at Yorkshire.

Lots of Twittering yesterday about the West Indies U19's run out to help them to a win over Zimbabwe.
They won as the result of a 'Mankad' run out which is within the rules of cricket and which involves a bowler running in and then removing the bails if the batsman is out of his crease.

Well holy hell broke out, and resulted in a great tweet from Tino Best in reply to Eoin Morgan

*England one-day captain Eoin Morgan tweeted: "Disgraceful behaviour in the U19 CWC. West Indies should be embarrassed!!"
Former West Indies fast bowler Tino Best responded: "Everything we do is embarrassing to people like you. I wonder if it was the other way round would you have something to say?"*

It made me laugh.....................a lot.

And with that I am off to 'Whip the bails' off Trill Boys day, he will be working harder today than he has in the last two years.









No comments :