Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 March 2016

Good F(ryan)day



Good F(rayn)day and welcome to the long Easter weekend.
It is a fun packed day today as I have lots to do before the arrival of the new all singing all dancing fridge, I tell you, I know how to pack fun into my weekend off!
Before it arrives though I have to clear out the old fridge and move it and move the freezer...................hmmm and I am going out to  dinner with besty friend Francesca too!
And I have to put up the new washing line!
The excitement never stop!

Lots to do, although I guess it will keep me out of mischief!

Quite a bit  of crickety news today as Hampshire announced that they will be joined by Darren Sammy for the T20 blast series. Sammy played at Notts last year and was a great influence on all the fave of Fun Sophe, Big Luke Fletcher.

In Australialand it was announced that Shane Watson would be retiring form international cricket, a shame to see a great sledger go although little Joey Root got the measure of him at Lords.

Joey walked out to bat and Shane said,

'Here comes the choir boy, get yourself back to choir school'

Joey retorted
' That would be why they call you Watto not Witto!'.

great cricketer all the same.

Both Australia and South Africa are in action today ( although not against each other ) so that will mean frequent trips to the TV to see what is happening in between washing and tidying and .......well all the usual nonsense that happens here.

England are not in action until tomorrow when they take on Sri Lanka in Delhi.

Hope the fridge arrives before that all kicks off!

Well it is that time sadly, time for me to head off to the kitchen.

have a great F(ryan)day and don't forget your fish or in my case, smoked tofu!



No comments :