Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 March 2016

It's D day




It is D day and that is no reference to 'dehydration' which was the feeling that I had at 4.30am this morning!

Yes I had an early start with Francesca ( 5pm) yesterday and by 9.30pm I was struggling to get into a cab and wend my way back to Chateau de Champions!!!!

Which brings me nicely to 'D Day'

Yes today is the day of the AGM!

The day when Yorkshire decides!

Due to the arrival of the 'all singing all dancing' new fridge I am unable to attend, however I have my 'spies in the camp' and will be notified instantly that the committee names are announced!

sadly this year Lady Lainey Robinson will not be one of them, but who knows about another year!

I have the champers chilling ( in the old fridge) ready for the notification and as you can tell I am hoping that the result goes the way that I want it to.
Even with the hangover from hell I will go the extra mile for my beloved Yorkshire, yes, no matter how rough I feel, I am prepared for champers o' clock!!!!

Come on Yorkshire!!!

It also means that I can watch England v Sri Lanka from the sofa, although it would have been far better reclining on one of the huge beds at The Headingley Lodge with a view of the hallowed turf, however it was not to be!

South Africa were crushed by the West Indies yesterday and not even my super Abraham Benjamin could pull a rabbit out of his hat to rescue them!
Oh dear!

I had the christening of the new rotary clothes line yesterday and got all my washing dried, ahhh happy days!

And now??
well I am off to have another pint of water, some porridge and soya milk and  get into work mode, I have a lot to do today.

I wait with bated breath for the ballot results!

Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire




1 comment :

Unknown said...

Not going because of a fridge!

Where's your dedication?
If I missed my net session every time a delivery was due where would we be?