Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Its mid week!





But  in reality it is only 14 working hours until the long Easter weekend.

Wooohooo c'est le paque!!!

Pourtant I can not 'mange' a 'chocolat oeuf'

I am not allowed them now!!!!

Luckily this Easter will be a lot calmer than Easters of old in Chateau Didi Deux in La Belle France.
Yes I remember excitedly, waiting for 'le lapin du paque', only to drive out onto the road and see him in the middle!! squashed!!!! No Easter eggs that year for me either.

However there are still 14 hours until I can really start to get demob happy.

Yesterday  over in The UAE Yorkshire had obviously read my blog before heading out onto the field as they turned over the remaining MCC batsman before 7am!
I was trying to put my slap on and nearly poked my eye out when 'Bunny' Onions went!!!
We also saw/heard Tim Bresnan pick up his 450th FC wicket.
Ahhh I had forgotten how much I love waking up and getting ready to cricket.

We were also treated to another instalment of 'TBTV' on  the YCCC website, well as I was tucking into my oats and soya milk, I never thought that I would be seeing His Royal Ryanness recumbent on the 'fizzio's' bed.

We were then entertained by the puncturing of HRR's toenail whilst he went a colour even paler than my porridge.
It was obvious the most entertainment that the team had, had in a while as they were all watching Kunwar the 'proper good fizzio'  'operating.

the sight of Captain Gale in his 'undies' was also something that a Lady should never see at breakfast!

Worry not though His Royal Ryanness is back on his feet and as bouncy as his curls.

Day three of the cricket saw my boys rack up 239 runs and going into day three with a lead of 123. Steve Patterson and Will Rhodes resume the innings in approx 21 mins!.

Over in the World T20 New Zealia played their way into the semi finals with a win over Pakistan.
England are in action today against Afghanistan which kicks off at 9.30am.

well I am about to go and wash the orange birdsnest afro and get myself ready for the day ahead.

Don't work too hard!



No comments :