Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 March 2016

OMG!!!




Well, well, well, what can I say about the cricket??
England pulled off a great win against New Zealand to motor their way into the final.
With a 78 from Jason Roy and 3-26 from Ben Stokes they managed to not 'do an England'. Lets hope this follows through to the final on Sunday!

Sadly England's women did not fair as well, as they crashed out to Australia.

So now everything is geared for Sunday!


What I can say is that I am now  just over two weeks away from my first sojourn to The Headingley Lodge this season,and watching my beloved Tykes.
The bag is packed already, I have packed something for every possibility! You just  never know in April!


I went off to get the barnet chopped off last night in preparation for a 'big weekend', tonight sees the grand 're oranging' as I attempt to return to all things ladylike.

After feeling so poorly, so suddenly on Tuesday evening, besty friend Francesca and 'little man'Lucky popped round last night for a cuppa.
True to form the evening was spent in fits of laughter, most especially at my attempts to try to text her in between bouts of sickness!!
yes you know who your friends are!

And so to today and all the joy that it holds, yes, archiving has never been so appealing most especially as it is either that or listening to to latest in the seemingly endless traumas  that is Trill Boys relationship, I tell you if I was in a relationship that was half as hard as his pertains to be, I would be out the door with my Louis Vuitton suitcase, trip tapping down the path as quickly as my Jimmy Choos would allow.


Well its a short one today as I head off down the A1 to Ladylaineyworkville, luckily due to school holibobs there is seemingly no traffic, do children not work to school anymore!


No comments :