Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wow it's Wednesday!


would you 'Adam and eve' it, it is Wednesday already!
yes I am half way through the week and I have only put in one day.

Today England are in cricket action against New Zealia, I am hoping for an England win, but am not holding my breath.
Their current form is good, but they have the knack of making it hard work, so anything could happen.
All set to tune in at work.


Ben Stokes has gone on record as saying that England have 'the mental edge over New Zealand', hmmmmm  that could be true in one form !!!

Surrey have suffered a bowling set back before the season starts as Stuart Meaker suffered a groin injury and will require a 'minor procedure' to repair the damage. he is hoping to be back in the squad soon.

Besty friend Francesca was due to come round last night for a chat and a cuppa, but half an hour before she was due I became very sick and I  then spent an hour on the bathroom floor before crawling into bed at 7.30pm and falling asleep. I am pleased to say that I feel on top form this morning, but a very strange turn of events last night!

Needless to say their was no needle clicking action in the chateau last night but lots of ZZZZZZ's

Kiki the elder statesman of the family is back from her latest voyage and true to form is ill after two weeks on the high seas, this is a recurring event after her travels and I for one would be knocking it on the head, actually I for one would never be seen dead on a cruise ship!

Imagine being trapped  in a metal box with all those people!

My idea of bliss on holiday, the middle of no where ( with wifi) and reclining on the terrace watching the stars at night, I'm sure that it beats 'dancing girls and bingo'!

Right off to work and prepare myself for a day of archiving and  O & M ing, yes it never ends.


No comments :