Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 April 2016

Happy F(ryan)day



It's F(ryan)day and I have 7 working hours to go until I run around Super Swanky Lady Lainey office with my 'Gillespie ' shirt over my head. Oh the thought of two whole days away from the office boys!.

To be honest Pony Paul is 'darn sarf' at HQ today and so I am left with Job the Jolly, Trill Boy and Tommy Gun. There may be a lot of shouting going on today!!!!!


However it is now 9 days until I head off to Headingley ( are you bored with the countdown yet???), I need to start getting my bag unpacked and repacked to make sure that I have everything that I need and more..........................................


Yesterday saw a day for more celebrations in the Root household as Billy Root the brother of 'Little 'Joey Root hit his maiden first class century, I am sure that there are more of these to come form BRoot!!!.

Will we be seeing 'the family Root' in the England team sometime soon????
I would say yes!

News from the MCC they have signed former Yorkshire bowler Steve Kirby as their new Head Coach. The 'ginger' one retired from County cricket due to injury in 2014


We are having the most strange weather  here at the moment, sometimes nearly  four seasons in one day. Yesterday we had rain, sunshine and numerous hails storms. One which took place at 4.30pm just as I heading out from Super Swanky Lady Lainey office............................hmmmmmm I looked less than lady like by the time I got to the limo I can tell you.

And today we are in for much of the same, so I have my 'anorak' packed and my umbrella ready.

All go at 'Cricknits' central as order keep coming through, I can see me knitting to the wee small hours for the next couple of weeks at this rate!

And it is now only 7 working hours until the weekend........................................

PARTY ON !!!!!




No comments :