Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 April 2016

It's Fabulous F(ryan)day!



Hurrah!!! It is F(ryan)day, how flipping quickly did that come round, I like these 4 day weeks!

however there won't be another one for at least a month!

It is also the start of a new month, the best month of the year ( apart from November when it is the birthday of I, Lady Lainey). the month that marks her Ladyship coming out of hibernation and joining the real world again, i.e venturing to the heady heights of Headingley!
Everything to look forward to.

 However back to yesterday and the second semi final   in the cricket World Cup. The West Indies were taking on India.
Well, I for one had my money on India, but despite Kohli's  89 The Windies put on a great show and made their way through to the final against England on Sunday.

The scenes of them celebrating last night were enough to turned the stomach of hardened Australian friend Joe Scuderi. To me it smacked too much of hubris!

Now if England win this match we will never hear the end of it, but flip side is  that  we did it without the overly inflated ego of 'he who must not be named in the blog'.
Now he has been very quiet of late, I wonder why that is?
No doubt if the final does not go our way we will be hearing from him instantly!

I managed to get my hair 're oranged' ready for my 'big weekend' which will start at 4.30pm this afternoon when I quit Super swanky Lady Lainey office for two days of fun and frolics.
I am hoping that it ends on a high on Sunday evening with a win in the cricket.

However I still have 7 more working hours to put in, so best to twirl my curls and get the Lady Lainey limo started.

Time and coffee wait for no Lady.

happy F(ryan)day!

And watch out for the April 1st pranksters








No comments :