Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 May 2016

back to normality



so today I am back to Super swanky Lady Lainey office and all that entails. Am I looking forward to it?

Well
1. The cat castration choir will be in full voice
2. we will all be waiting for the arrival of newest office baby
3. I have way too much work to do  ( gone are the nail filing days)
4. I would rather be at Trent bridge.

And talking Trent bridge................................


Yesterday my boys went into bat.............................hmmmmmm


Lyth out first ball ( bad decision!)

Root out  first ball ( bad decision)

All of this made for a very jumpy Lady Lainey.

However with  Captain and Gale and Alex Lees (on 91 overnight) at the helm this morning it could make for an interesting day.

Rain was the arch enemy of the boys as they spent 3 hours watching 'Movies 24' and then got out to play only to be brought off again as Leesy was getting into his stride.

An interview with the very brave James Taylors at lunchtime put cricket, work, handbags, shoes and tiaras into perspective.
This young man became very ill, very suddenly,and  has had to give up the career that he loved due to a heart condition.

His openness  to talk about something that is still raw was commendable and his smile brightened up a dark and miserable day.

Here at the chateau we wish him well and hope that he continues to make  tiny steps towards a recovery ( of sorts).
A very brave man I am sure you will agree?

The remainder of this week are taken over by more selling of 'stuff' on ebay to try to get the chateau into some sort of order, knitting, and more importantly getting the birdsnest 'reoranged'

I am hoping that I will also get the lawns cut as they are now looking as wild as my hair ( which is not easy to emulate!).

And now I am about to wended my way up down the A1, sadly not to TB but to Ladylaineyworkville.

Have a great Tuesday

and


COME ON YORKSHIRE!!!!




No comments :