Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Back to the office



So today although I am back to the office, I am not going to moan or complain, I have done enough of that to last me a lifetime.
 Yesterday was hot hot hot and I was basking  in the sunshine on the boundary.

I enjoyed a small tipple with Gary who was celebrating his birthday, and what a great birthday he had.
Firstly  Lyth and Lees took to the field but sadly for Adam his luck was not in  and he was back on the balcony before I had item to scoff my peanut butter sandwich!
By the time Ballance and Lees had gone, it was down  to the broad shoulders of Jonny B and the skinny shoulders of little Joey Root.
And boy did they do us proud. As the runs started to clock up records were being broken right, left and centre.
They beat the previous  fourth wicket stand record

They beat every other record and the only record they failed to get was a police record!

Jonny fell 2 short of his double century, ( boooo that Burke bowler.........yes it's his name I am not being rude!)
Joey was overnight on 190 not out and my champions are 486-5 going into today.

I imagine even coach was a happy chappy!

Come on you beauties!!!!

Worryingly there is still no word on His Royal Ryanness and his ankle and no news on when Little Timmy Bresnan is coming back!

We need information!!!!

I also saw a picture of cricket pal John's new granddaughter and very lovely she is too. I love babies!

What a day!!!!

One that I will remember for a long time.

Today though I am back to earth ( well the office), I just know it will be chaos when I get there!

I will be glued to twitter to keep a breast of all  the goings on.

COME ON YORKSHIRE!




No comments :