Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 May 2016

Fabulous F(ryan)day




Ahh it's F(ryan)day, and the reason it is fabulous?........................well I am 7 hours ways from  the weekend and  getting two days away from office boys, who are now spiralling into the depths of childishness at rate of knots.
Its hard to believe that 3 of them are fathers! I am assuming that their children are more mature than they are.

However back to important things.

Cricket!

The test team ( as you will already know) was announced yesterday and Jonny and Joey are in there.

This is great for England and not too bad for Yorkshire who are 3 bowlers down at the moment and would ( in my opinion) have been hard pushed if they had lost  Liam Plunkett.

It has however deprived us of a great batting duo...........................but has opened the door again for TLJL to get back in the squad.

Will Matt Fisher make it back?

Will Lythy get more bowling practise?

Well we will see at the weekend.

Yorkshire we really  need some updates on the fitness of Little Timmy Bresnan and His Royal Ryanness. I say we, when really I mean ME!!!

I am concerned that HRR has not been mentioned at all!!!

We ( ME) are waiting for another instalment of TBTV which is not only highly entertaining but is quite informative at times

I have been considering whether to offer my services as a volunteer at the Test  next weekend.
However I have realised that being in Leeds 3 weekends on the trot is not going to make the 1001 things that need doing at The Chateau impossible.

 There is a training day this Saturday then they need the volunteers for the week after, then I am at Headingley for the start of the 4 day match against  Lancashire, the weekend after that.........................maybe I should just look for a job and move to the area!
Anyone want a PA/brilliant vegan cook/cake maker/ Document controller/office manager/Tour organiser???????????????????????

However now it is time to turn into chief whip cracker and head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office where I fear my day will be made as unbearable as possible!




No comments :