Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 May 2016

I have a cunning plan.......




.....................I am hurriedly typing this as I feel the need to go out and mow the lawns in the extensive grounds of the Chateau, The Deer Park is starting to get long and so needs to be cut back and as it is dry, I am hoping to be out their by 8.30am. I know this will annoy my neighbours but to be honest after being woken up by their domestics in the early hours, more times than I care to remember, I sort of don't care!

There is washing in and the beds are stripped and will be remade before 10.am, as I will have everything done by then ready to sit down and prepare to watch 'My boys' down at Trent Bridge.

I am about to prepare my lunch and dinner and then the day is all mine.


Well after the mother of all hangovers yesterday I managed to get quite a lot done!
And even had a visit from Francesca and Lucky, but only after she felt that she was legal to drive.
I thought it might be an early night for I, Lady Lainey but sadly I turned into 'party girl' and crawled into 'mon lit' after midnight!



I can tell that the next two days will involve me working up at sweat before 10.am and then doing nothing for the rest of the days.
Well who cares??

not me this is cricket and more importantly , this is Yorkshire!.


Just an update on the poorly coccyx.
I have less pain and the instructor at the gym suggested that I try ( carefully ) to do some squats and lunges.

Well to say that my legs and 'derriere' feel as if they are on fire is an understatement .
However no pain, no gain and I now have a series of exercises to strengthen up my very badly weakened back.

I'll be fighting fir in no time!


OK its time for me to head out into the jungle extensive grounds


COME ON YORKSHIRE!!!!!!



BOOOOOOOO  8.33am and it has started to rain!!! No grass cutting it would seem!


No comments :