Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Mid week and decision time




Its mid week and closer to the bank holiday weekend.....................and time for me to make a decision.

Now I am off to Headingley  for the first 2 days of the match against Lancashire...............which got me thinking about the possibility of staying one more day!
And after the day that I had in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday, I think that I need a good break from horrible boys!

 I swear if they offered me a job litter picking at Headingley I would take it!

I have also decided to 'bite the bullet' and not cut off my nose to spite my face, ( and I couldn't get another hotel) so I am staying at the Headingley Lodge, 'carparkgate' and all.
Well the 'jobsworth' and the exercise aside, who could resist waking up to the site of dawn over Headingley??

However......

'My boys' ( the proper ones, not the office variety) were in action last night as I settled down in the home office to sort out paperwork and keep abreast of all things Yorkshire.

Hmmmmm I think I should have gone to the pub!
I NEVER put my boys down, I trust that they are doing their utmost, however last night I think that they had decided to let the other team have their moment of glory.
Well that's my take on it and I am sticking with it!

Or was something more sinister afoot??????........
 those rumours again!
oh yes the rumour mill is in overdrive, as gossip was circulating that Gillespie the Gallant is being hunted by Australia again as the bowling coach..............................

I cannot even begin to go into my thoughts about this. And won't!!!!

News on the Willey front, small abdominal tear and hopefully  back to T20 on June 2nd.

HOWEVER still no updates on His Royal Ryanness. Is this the Big R for BigR???????

PLEASE Yorkshire give me some news!

Around the counties, Surrey let me down badly, as they collapsed to Lancashire!

Durham rallied against Warwickshire to set up a 'thrilling' final day.
And Notts look as if they may have a victory at Southampton!

Now Worcestershire pulled off a win in  3 days against Leicestershire bowling them out for 43. sadly no wickets in the second innings for 'Lord Commando'

And finally,
Those of you who know me well, know that I am a James Bond fanatic...................well I was until they made Daniel Craig  Bond.
I feel that Bond has now lost his way, there are no more Ian Fleming books and the Bond franchise are milking the name for every penny.

Now that Daniel Craig is hanging up his Walther PPK, they are looking for a replacement..............

....................and rumour is they are looking at 'Billy Elliott'!!!!!???????

Well there you go......................a Bond who can impress the ladies  dancing!

Bring me a Martini, shaken not stirred!!!







No comments :