Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 May 2016

Probably there already



By the time most of you are reading this I am hoping that I am sitting in 'my place' at Headlingley.

I have to leave home at stupid o'clock as they are having a bit of a 'race' in Leeds today and I need to get through before the roads close.

Hmmmmmm pity the poor blighters who see me when I tip, as I am not going to have time to put any slap on before I leave.
And believe me it's not pretty!
I am writing this so early that the birds haven't even woken up yet. Not even Pete the pigeon who wear clogs on a morning as he troops about on the roof ,well it sounds as though he has clogs on! I guess it is just the flipping size of him, he has never lost the weight he gained after eating 24 burnt Mars Bar brownies last summer!

So yesterday saw the dual between Chairman of Yorkshire CCC, Steve Denison and Liam Plunkett. I am glad to say that Steve survived the ordeal and was

a. not hospitalised

b. able to walk off after the showdown

c. able to joke about it afterwards!

And so I am now heading off to Leeds and the weather is looking very hopeful, I may even go without my thermal vest..............................although best pack it!

along with the other 30 outfits I might need for 2 days!

No wonder my back and elbow are crocked!!!

Well it is a super short one today as I set off onto the A1.

For those who are going, see you at Headingley.

And the rest of you can catch up with it all tomorrow.

Have a super Sunday, I intend to




No comments :