Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 May 2016

Yip de skip it be F(ryan)day!!!






Woooohooooo, yip de skip, it be F(ryan)day and only 7 hours in the Super Swanky Lady Lainey office until I am free..................until next Tuesday.

This is super exciting as I am 'orf' to Headingley and CANNOT WAIT.

 Yesterday I had a very lovely call from The First Lady of Middx CCC, who was giving me an update on their travelling schedule and also to have a girly natter ( like old times, except we weren't in Calais and in some bar quaffing wine). hahaha the times we were stopped before getting on the shuttle with  the request.

'open ze boot sil vous plait'

Boot opened and men gasp in surprise.

'Zut alor Jacques look at all those packets of Grand Mere' coffee, jars of conserve, cheese,  green beans, melons, batavia,  tubes of harissa, boxes of washing powder and 3 bottle of Rose!!!,
 These are some crazy English 'mesdames', why can they not be normal and have 300 bottle of J P Chenet  and a baguette in the boot!!!'

Fun times!!!!


Today I doubt it will be fun times as I try to forsee the problems that the office boys will have whilst I am away on Monday, and as such try to solve every possible 'problem' before I leave for a long weekend.

1. I will put the spare loo rolls on top of the toilet...................which will result in me returning on Tuesday to wet spare roll. ( please note I have taken a call whilst away along the lines of 'where have you hidden the toilet paper')

2. I will  have to refill the copiers, and the plotter so as to avoid the phone call that 'the copier is broken!' because it is out of paper

3. As above but filling the tea, coffee and sugar  so as to avoid a call ' we have no tea etc' when it is in the cupboard underneath, but that would mean looking farther than their nose ends!

4. Please do not think that I am joking about the three above!

At 4.15pm, be assured,  I will be running up Consicliffe Road with my Yorkshire shirt over my head singing 'On Ilkley Moor bah tat' at the top of my voice!!!!

In cricket after much debate about the scrapping of the coin toss, there is now much debate about a points system in International matches.
Michael Vaughan has gone on record as saying this is nonsense, meanwhile Gillespie the Gallant in his usual laid back way says that it would be best to give it a try and see how it goes ( he said much the same about pink ball cricket).

Vaughan says its an over complication that is not needed.

Gillespie says that it has to be tried.

I say, lets have points for the best looking batsmen & bowlers. I think Worcs might win on points for best bowler.

#commandoboy

Right I am off to do my 7 hours and then FREEEEEEDDDOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

BRING ON SUNDAY!



No comments :