Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 September 2016

A BIG SURPRISE




 I have to say that I  really do consider myself a very lucky Lady.

In spite of everyone wanting to speak to him and time running out before his departure home, Jason (Gillespie the Gallant) took the time to talk to me, I kept it short with some fun, quick fire questions and I am very grateful for him taking the time.


What is your favourite food?

My own homemade Potato and Spinach curry.


What is your favourite drink?

Vegan Red wine


Favourite holiday spot?

East Coast of Sri Lanka


Last book you read?

The Good Murungu  by Alan Butcher

Best hotel on the cricket Circuit?

Worsley Park Marriott Hotel, Manchester 

Signiture dish to cook

Curry

Which CD do you have in the car?

Agharta by Miles Davis

Favourite Film of all time?

The Shawshank Redemption

Last film you saw at the cinema?

The BFG ( took the kids)

Which actor would yo like to play you in a film of your life?

George Clooney 

The job that you would give your right arm for?

Test match commentator, if not a coach

The person you least want to sit next to on the team coach

Bressie, terrible taste in music!

The person you like to sit next to on the team bus

Cally

Most treasured possesions?

My caps from Australia, South Australia, Yorkshire and Glamorgan


Happiest childhood memory?

Watching cricket, even on family holidays!
Everyone else on the beach and I would be watching cricket on TV


Place you want to retire too?

North Queensland

Washing up or drying?

Washing up

Your motto?

Enjoy what you are doing



I have to say a HUGE thank you to our coach for taking the time to answer these questions.






No comments :