Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 September 2016

F(ryan)day youpi!!!!!




Yes indeedy it is F(ryan)day and  that means 7 working hours until the weekend and PARRTYYY!!!!!

yes tomorrow is the big Birthday Bash of mon sister Dame Didi, and to say that I am excited is an understatement.

Francesca my besty mate and Alternative therapist is  coming too so it should be a jolly good night.

However I have to get through today before I can really think about letting my hair down.


So yesterday saw my boys still at the crease. Brooksy and His Royal Ryanness were able to put on some more runs and saw the first innings close on a score of  281 all out.

Patterson took first blood and saw  Smith back to the pavilion on 1. HRR took 3 wickets which is seeing his FC haul creeping up. despite a stand by Ervine and Vince, Hampshire were all out for 222.

Yorkshire were back in the field and even with  the loss of Lees for 12 they were 69-1 overnight.

England were in one day action at Headingley and as the evening drew in Twitter came alive with photographs of the most amazing skies.

a freshly shaven Jonny B was drafted in at the last minute, after Jason Roy pulled out with a hamstring injury half an hour start of play. and boy did he show them why he should have been there in the first place.
A well batted 61 along with Stokes  69, saw him get man of the match.

he said that he shaved off his beard as he got told off by his mum ( not me ) after his Gran had been on the phone!

he also dedicated his half century to his Dad who would have been celebrating his birthday yesterday.
What a boy, makes a 'momma' proud!

England won the match and the series and Eoin Morgan nearly cracked a smile!

And so today I am hoping for great batting from the boys, we need a win.

Yesterday also saw the arrival of Simon, big Boss from 'darn sarf' who took us out to lunch. We went to 'Al Forno' in Darlington which was an unexpected hit. they pulled out all the stops to accommodate me and my vegan requirements and we all agreed that we would go again.

And now?

Well its time to get a wriggle on and head off to see my last 7 hours out for this week.

happy F(ryan)day one and all.



No comments :