Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 September 2016

It's F(ryan)day



Here we are again, the last day of the working week and only 7 hours in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office until it is the weekend.

Ah yes 7 hours of 'Trill Boy' wailing to the radio, Pony Paul, wailing along with Trill Boy. Job the Jolly sitting in his corner and Tommy Gun wishing he had stayed at his previous company!

Ah yes the 'classics' murdered on a daily basis,

I know that  Steve Harley never sang

'Come back and see me,

Make me cry'


But that was yesterdays little offering!

Yes its enough to make me want to....................cry!!!

Well I can tell you I will be out of the door faster than Usain Bolt and then back to the Chateau to ..............................knit!!!

And cook.....................as I am attempting a new vegan recipe ( more of that at a later date if it works out).

However before that lets have a look at what happened yesterday.


Well after James Anderson pulled out of the tour of Bangladesh, Mark Wood  did the same thing with an ankle injury.
He has been injured most of this season so that also leads me to wonder why he was in contention.
We seem to have half a team of crocks!

Seriously I can see me packing my 'Hunts County' bag and heading to Bangladesh at this rate.


And over at cash strapped Durham it is now clear why Captain Collywobble signed up for another year, he has been awarded a Benefit next season..............................yep he saw that windfall coming along, as well as another year sitting watching from the players balcony.

You think I am being harsh?

Well wait and see!


More info is filtering through about the new format T20 and it looks as if there will be some millionaire players this time next year as it is predicted that Joe Root could make a million. He is not alone as the BBC cricket website also name Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali and Ben Stokes as 'winners' too.

Is this really the way forward for cricket in this country?. Is this how the ECB are looking to tempt children into the game?

Well I am not sure that it is but what would I know!

Right off to do the business before the weekend starts in earnest.

happy F(ryan)day


No comments :