Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2016

Joyeux Anniversaire a ma soeur









Aujourd hui est l'anniversaire de mon soeurDame Didi!!!

Joyeux Anniversaire
Joyeux anniversaire
Joyeaux anniversaire avec un gland gateau
Et pisse -vous rire dans Hyper -U!!!
(family joke )

Have a super splendid day Didi xxxxxxxxxxxx

And now back to yesterday and cricket.

After sitting  in traffic a mere cock stride from home for an hour,my temper was getting to boiling point.  However I made it with time to spare and got myself seated in time for my boys coming out to finish their first innings.


And was it hot!!! The sun was blasting down and it was perfect cricket weather.

Well they put an extra 119 onto their overnight total and were bowled out for 460.

Lunch was called and then Durham came out to bat. Very early we nearly saw His Royal Ryanness in the wickets, but it was put down. Hmmm his face said it all.
It took  to the 10th over for the first wicket to fall.
 

Durham closed on 205-4

There needs to be some serious wicket taking this morning.


Also had a great catch up with Gary  as we put the cricket world to rights!

Over at Trent Bridge after the heroics of Jake Ball on Tuesday night Middx finished their first innings with a 6 run lead, and the aforementioned Jake Ball finished with figures of 5-66.

I need Steven Mullaney to play the innings of his life!

Come on you Trent bridge boys!!!


I am late 'blogging' this morning, I had a fairly good night sleep but it was very,very warm. I am now watching the groundsman have a cup of tea, and watching a programme on a mass burial site underneath Rome.
They think that it may have been the result of an epidemic that hit the Romans.
However what caught my attention was that one body was wearing a ring, which when tested turned out to be Jet, from North Yorkshire non the less!!!


Now time to throw myself into the shower and get ready for another day of cricket. It has been bright and sunny but the clouds are gathering as forecast.

Oh well as long as we get some play I don't mind!




No comments :