Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 October 2016

And so it continues..........



as the news came through yesterday morning that  Beefy has taken a role with Durham to try to help them out.......................................

hmmmmmm ( see yesterday for my thoughts on him)


Paul Collingwood spoke to the papers and stated that he had no idea how things had become so bad at the club.

REALLY!!!!???

He said the players are not to blame, which I do agree with, but they must have been aware that things were not all well.


Are you telling me that in all the years that he has 'played' there he had no idea what was going on!!!
I suppose if you turn up for your pay cheque with the blinkers on it may have been easy to miss.


Well seriously if he was any further in 'denial' he'd be playing for 'De Cairo Cricket Club'!!!

This is the last that I am saying on this as I now think that the 'get out clauses' in contracts may be used...............................

However what I will say is that Kent have now started bleating that they should have been promoted....................................well no you shouldn't, this was a Division 1 problem and as such it was not affecting you.
I haven't heard Nottinghamshire saying that they should have gone back into the Div 1.

It is all getting out of hand and needs to be nipped in the bud now, before it tears the heart out of county cricket.................or is that the ECB's secret plan!

Makes the push for T20 franchises easier.

Am I the only person cynical enough to see this?????

And to top yesterday off,  I had another recruitment agent offering me a job................ and why didn't I meet her in Newcastle at 1pm today.

Well firstly I am at work in Darlington today

 secondly I am not taking  any more time off to have my time wasted.

 surely getting another job can't be that hard????

i had a great result last night as I fixed the dishwasher which wasn't emptying properly. I was totally proud of myself and in 5 minutes had saved £40 calling out a plumber.

Anyhoo, best to get on, I have to hoover the landing before I leave for Super Swanky Lady Lainey office.


I need staff, I really do.





No comments :