Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 October 2016

Busy, busy



No rest here in The Chateau, after torrential rain ast night, it looks as if it is going to be a glorious day, so beds are stripped and bedding in washing machine as we speak. I am in the middle  of the 'prototype' vegan cottage pie ( the proof will be in the eating later)

I also am about to don my Hunters and go and gather the last of the sloes and some elderberries ( I make a mean elderberry and chestnut stuffing at Christmas)

And then I am off to complete my training, which will give me the knowledge to analysis skin types and assist in making all the ladies in the vicinity super pretty ( not that they aren't already).

Yes it is sure going to be a busy Sunday. Just like yesterday, I will be glad to get back to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office tomorrow for a rest!

As there is not much cricket news around I decided to put together my 2016 best team ever.

And before you think that it is just the Yorkshire squad take a look and see what you think.


Lainey's 'leven

1 Richard Levi ( Northants, mahoosive lad, but worth it as an opener)

2 Michael Carberry (  Cpt, Hants, who could resist that smile)

3 Abraham Benjamin  ( South Africa, well  I had to put him in there somewhere)

4  Dawid Malan ( Middx, interesting player)

5 TLJL ( Yorkshire, did you really think  he would be omitted!)

6 Jonny Bairstow (wkt  Yorkshire,well who else would I choose but my 'son')

7 Tim Bresnan ( Yorkshire, can hit a ball and bowl too)

8 Ollie Rayner ( Middx, very tall spinner)

9 Jack Shantry ( Worcs, interesting bowling action ,)

10 Big Luke Fletcher ( Notts, underrated and under used)

11 His Royal Ryanness ( Yorkshire, not much else to add to that!)

water boys  Peter Trego/Gareth Batty ( Somerset & Surrey, make them sit together and play nice!)

Coach  Gillespie the Gallant, who else would I get to over see my team


Right, I am off on a foraging spree,

Have a great Sunday where ever you are.






No comments :