Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 October 2016

Here we go again!



Oh great another week starts!!!

yes I am grumpy and tired this morning, no change for a Monday then!

however I bet I am not as grumpy as the England team, who went from 100 without loss at lunch to being  beaten by 108 runs by Bangladesh.

It was a great match to watch although the amount of 'verbal' that was going on was a tad worrying. This need to be nipped in the bud. Although there has been a fine handed out.

Captain Cook blamed inexperience for Englands batting collapse!!!!!!!....................... I would have said that a good 70% of the team are old hands.


Bangladesh were ecstatic to say the least in their first win over England.


anyhooo onward and upward for the boys as they move on now to focus on India.

Yesterday was a good old day at The Chateau as  things moved on in the right direction towards clearing out.

I did decide to get out the winter coat(s) and there in lies the rub! I think that I may have a bit of a 'coat' problem. I tend to purchase one  and then never seem to get rid of one and now have 'quite' a few ranging from longer jacket types to knee length coats to full length coats. I think I hit on this last year at the same time, but still bought a new one!

Oh dear I think that I might be having to be brutal and make some tough decisions re which to keep and which to go!

Well I can save that for another day...............................take that as next year!

I am not sure what this week will hold in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office as due to illness in London we have been 'gifted' an extra job, which to be honest we have no room for. I think that I will be shouting, swilling coffee, looking pretty AND drawing in the coming weeks!

Ah well best to get a wriggle on and head off down the A1







No comments :