Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 October 2016

Late,late, late!





OMG!!! I am super late with the blog this morning due to not going to bed until 2.30am!! yes that is 2.30am.

We had the pamper party last night where we all had hand treatment, massages and Francesca  had a make over.

lots of wine, home made sangria and nibbles were available and laughter was in plentiful supply.

Susan had travelled up from York for the weekend, so we sat up nattering until the wee small hours.

However I would like to say that I already have washing on the line, so I might be late blogging but I am in no way slacking in the 'normal' household stuff.

I have whipped up a pan of soup for lunch and I also am about to put bread in the oven, as well as sorting out cauliflower curry for dinner to go with lentil dhal and chickpea dhal, and rice.

Yes I am not slacking at all.

England were in action again Banglasdesh in the first ODI, and won by 21 runs,
Ben Stokes hit 101, Asil Rashid had bowling figures of 4-49 ( could have done with those at Lords!), And Jake Ball had 5-51.

The last 6 Bangladesh wickets went in a spectacular 'England ' fashion as they went from 271-5 to 288 all out.

Ah well the boys now move on to Mirpur tomorrow when the 2nd ODI starts.

News from around the counties is that Gareth batty has signed a two year extension to his contract at Surrey. This will make him 65 when it is up for renewal again.

(NOT REALLY!).


Right I am off to bake bread.


See you all tomorrow





No comments :